5 Fun Facts You Don’t Know About Me
- January 22, 2018
- 4 Comments
- Got trapped inside the David H. Koch Theater at Lincoln Center after watching an opera. The only way out was to walk onto the stage. So now I can say I’ve been on stage at Lincoln Center. 🙂
- Went rock climbing one day to get over my fear of heights. Discovered it’s possible to be both terrified and bored at the same time.
- The only foreign country I’ve been to is Canada. (Sad, isn’t it?)
- I once taught high school—for 2½ months. All teachers deserve medals.
- I drove a volunteer ambulance one summer. Favorite part? Going through all the red lights, although I was disappointed to find out I still had to stop at them first. Nothing like the movies!